Skip to main content

GED Record Requests

To request GED or high school equivalency records, please follow this link,

GED Testing Service

CAlifornia High School Proficiency Exam Requests

To request CAHSPE test results or certificates, please follow this link,



DACA packets will include the following documents:

  • Copies of Attendance 
  • Copies of Report Cards
  • Copies of Transcripts
  • Registration Forms 
  • Enrollment History
  • Photos

Order Here

Student Records

The Vallejo City Unified School District’s Student Records Archive Department is responsible for the permanent archiving of student cumulative records of former VCUSD students.  Cumulative records are maintained for students who attended VCUSD schools from the late 1890’s to present day.

Outside School Districts

If you are an outside school district and you are trying to obtain records for a current student transferring to your school; please contact the last school of attendance to request the student's records.

Transcript and Student Record Requests

In an effort to provide a higher quality of customer service as well as a more secure service to our students, parents, universities, colleges, technical schools, government agencies, legal offices and third party verification companies, transcript and student record requests must be submitted online using ScribOrder from Scribbles, our new automated student record and information request system.

Transcripts and record requests from 2004-2005 school year to present will be processed within 5 business days upon receipt.  All other transcript and record requests will be processed within 20-30 business days (this does not include delivery time).


Due to the current COVID-19 conditions, VCUSD staff will be working remotely and record requests will be handled in a new way!

  • ALL requests for records will be placed using:
  • Orders can be tracked at:
  • To validate official e-transcripts visit:      

Please note that there may be delays in processing orders and we may be unable to fulfill certain requests.  Providing records electronically is the safest and fastest way to deliver records at this time.  

The Following May Be Requested by current

VCUSD students:

(There is no charge for current VCUSD students)

Official High School Transcript

Official Middle School Transcript

Elementary Report Cards

Attendance Verification

Copy of Birth Certificate

Copy of Immunization Records

Special Education Records

Student Cumulative File

Deferred Action (DACA - for Immigration Purposes ONLY)


The Following May Be Requested by Alumni:

Official High School Transcript


Special Educations Records


Deferred Action (DACA for Immigration only)


Cumulative Student File


The Following May Be Requested by Corporations/Universities/Attorneys:

Official High School Transcript


Verification of Graduation


Cumulative Student File


Special Education File


Order Here

Court Ordered Subpoenas

must be hand delivered to:

Vallejo City Unified School District
Student Records Archive Department/Audit and Compliance
665 Walnut Avenue, Vallejo, CA  94592

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: California State Bill 172 (SB172)

SB 172 signed into law by Governor Brown on October 7, 2015, states that beginning with the graduation class of 2006, students are no longer required to meet the California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE) requirements to earn a high school diploma.

A person who previously failed to receive a high school diploma or was denied graduation solely for failing to meet the CAHSEE requirement may complete the following on-line application to determine the student’s eligibility to receive a high school diploma. After your application is reviewed, you will be contacted with next steps.

If your request is approved, ONE copy of your high school diploma will be sent to you free of charge.

Please allow 6 weeks to receive your diploma.

Graphic of Order Here button


Due to remote working during COVID-19, subpoenas may be faxed to




2020-2021  Calendar          

Thanksgiving Break:                 Nov. 23, 2020 - Nov. 27, 2020

Winter Break:                            Dec. 21, 2020 - Jan. 1, 2021

Spring Break:                            Mar. 29, 2021 - Apr. 9, 2021

Summer Break:                         June 30, 2021 - Aug. 3, 2021 

VCUSD will be closed for Thanksgiving Break and Winter Break; transcript and record requests will not be processed and mailed out during those days.  There will be a 10 business day delay in processing and receiving requests during Spring Break and Summer Break.

Please Contact the Last School of Attendance to Follow Up on Your Request.

To follow up with requests for Hogan High School ONLY:

All other inquiries will not be answered.