Skip to main content

Have my Child Evaluated for Special Education

The Vallejo City Unified School District offers services for students with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.  If you suspect that your child has a disability, you are urged to discusss your concerns with your child's teacher, counselor, principal or the school psychologist. 

You may make a referral at the school site or by calling the District's Special Education Department at 556-8921 ext. 50157.

How do I .... Locker